- Charge! RoughRiders unveil new logo, colors
- Frisco's Dr Pepper Ballpark also getting upgrade
- Pelicans' Gallo crushes one off scoreboard
- Kris Bryant clubs his 43rd homer of the year
- Skeffington on PawSox's new ownership group
- Senators announce ownership change
- Hughes gets Nunez to ground out for final out
- Jorge Alfaro makes a pickoff for the Pelicans
- Power's McGuire hoses runner at second
- Bowie's Yastrzemski makes diving grab
- Tulsa pitcher Tyler Matzek starts a triple play
- Neil Walker's single loads up the bases for Altoona
The Double-A Frisco RoughRiders unveiled their new identity and announced ballpark improvements Thursday afternoon, ushering in a bold new era that is not without "president."
Pittsburgh's Jared Hughes is one of baseball's nice guys, but the right-hander's career really took off after he developed a more aggressive presence on the mound as a reliever.
The Pawtucket Red Sox have been sold to an ownership group that includes several Boston Red Sox minority stakeholders and are expected to move to a new stadium in Providence.
The Boston Red Sox made a splash Monday when they agreed to terms with Cuban teenager Yoan Moncada for $31.5 million. The contract is the largest for an amateur free agent ever.
- RoughRiders adopt a presidential new look
- ISO-lating power, Cubs prospects keep shining
- Path: Changing roles was relief to Hughes, Bucs
- A decade in the Minors, but not bitter about it
- Seattle gets glimmer of 'good news' on Sanchez
- Red Sox sign Cuban teen Moncada to record deal
- PawSox sold, slated to move to Providence
- Evaluating the Minors' top defensive catchers
MLB.TV: Live Now