Enjoy the Akron RubberDucks in comfort and privacy with a great view of the ballgame. Whether you are entertaining clients, prospects, friends or family, the National Interstate Insurance Suite Level provides an affordable, upscale experience that includes:
- Newly-renovated suites!
- Climate-controlled indoor seating area
- Outdoor seating overlooking the stadium
- Personal suite attendants and exclusive menu offerings
- Full-service bar located in the suite lobby
- Flat-screen, cable HDTV
Individual Suites: includes 20 tickets and a food & beverage credit of $150
- April, May or Sept. Suite: starts at $900 ($1,000 for Fireworks game)
- June, July or Aug. Suite: starts at $1,000 ($1,200 for Fireworks game)
The Owner's Suite: includes 40 tickets and a food & beverage credit of $300
- April, May or Sept. Owner's Suite: starts at $1,500 ($1,600 for Fireworks game)
- June, July or Aug. Owner's Suite: starts at $1,800 ($2,000 for Fireworks game)
- Individual Suite: starts at $900 ($1,000 for Fireworks game)
(includes 20 tickets and a food & beverage credit of $150)
- Owner's Suite: starts at $1,500 ($1,600 for Fireworks game)
(includes 40 tickets and a food & beverage credit of $300)
For suite availability and reservations, contact your Ticket Sales Representative, call the RubberDucks Ticket Office at (330) 253-5151 or e-mail [email protected].
The Owner's Suite is a larger and newly renovated suite. It features a larger TV and a great view of the ballpark with twice the seating capacity of a regular individual suite.
The time to grow your business is now.
- The best seats in the house in a private environment
- Games that are close to home
- Gourmet menu and waitress service
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- HD Televisions with cable
- Early access to the ballpark (60 minutes prior to the general public)
- Many additional perks
- We are in the business of building strong relationships with our partners. They can attest to our commitment to providing value for their investment.
For more information on pricing and amenities, please contact our Corporate Partnerships department.