- To Purchase Tickets -- CLICK HERE
- To Purchase Rooftop BBQ Tickets -- CLICK HERE
- To Purchase the Flash Deal -- CLICK HERE (PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST PURCHASE AT LEAST 4 TICKETS FOR THE CODE TO WORK)
On July 4th, Coney Island becomes the center of the universe. The beach. The world-famous Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest. The fireworks. The rides. The boardwalk. The Cyclones. It's all here for you to enjoy.
The Cyclones will take on the Aberdeen IronBirds at 6:30 PM with gates opening at 5:30 PM. As part of the day's festivities, the Cyclones will be holding a Bobblection to decide America's Favorite Hot Dog Topping. As fans enter the gates they will be able to choose a bobblehead of our Racing Hot Dogs - Ketchup, Mustard or Relish - in a WIENER takes all battle. There will also be post-game fireworks that fans will be able to watch from the field (so bring a blanket or towel if you'd like).
We also have a special rooftop package available on the Brooklyn Rooftop. Tickets are $50 for adults and $30 for kids 14 & under. The tickets also include food service from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM with a menu including hot dogs, chicken wings, chips & dip, side salads, and black & white cookies. You'll also have soft drinks and water service until 9:00 PM. A cash bar - with reduced-price alcoholic beverages - will also be available. There is no assigned seating on The Rooftop. There are stadium seats, picnic tables and patio-type furniture.
As part of our Fourth of July Flash Sale, the Cyclones are offering a special 4 / 4 /4 Deal for Independence Day. You get 4 field box seats, 4 Cyclones hats, and 4 meals (hot dog or chicken tenders + soft drink and fries) for $99. That breaks down to $24.75 per person. Additional tickets can be added on at that same price, but there is a minimum of four (4) tickets for the offer to be valid.
The food portion of the tickets will be saved on your ticket as "Stored value" and can be used as a $13 credit for kosher + vegan or other food options in the park.
COMING TO THE GAME? PLEASE NOTE:
- Stillwell Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic starting around midnight on Saturday to prepare for the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest.
- We encourage fans to take public transportation all holiday weekend.
- If driving to Maimonides Park you will be guided to 21st street where you will be allowed to circle back towards the parking lot on Surf Avenue.
- The lanes on the north side of Surf Avenue will not be allowed to turn into the Maimonides Park Parking Lot.