ADVANCE PURCHASE PRICE
Premium Seat - $13
Box Seat - $12
Lawn/Grandstand Bar Ticket - $9
DAY OF GAME PURCHASE PRICE
Premium Seat - $14
Box Seat - $13
Lawn/Grandstand Bar Ticket - $10
- There is a $2.00 per ticket convenience fee for online and phone orders.
- Children four and under do not require a ticket to enter, but need to have a ticket if they will be sitting in a seat.
- To order tickets for ADA accessible seating areas, please call 336.268.2255. They cannot be purchased online.
- Please note Section 114 is the Cone Health Family Section, which is alcohol free. The no-alcohol policy in this section is strictly enforced.
- TicketReturn is the official source of Greensboro Grasshoppers tickets, and tickets should only be purchased through the dedicated ticket links on the Grasshoppers website. (Pursuant to §14-344.1(b) of the General Statutes of North Carolina, the online resale of tickets to Greensboro Grasshoppers tickets at First National Bank Field is prohibited.)
For the health and safety of our fans and employees, this year we will be going digital with our tickets. You will have a these options available when purchasing tickets online or over the phone.
The Print-at-Home option allows you to print your tickets on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. You can bring those printed tickets to any entrance of First National Bank Field. You can also save the PDF and attach them to an email to email your tickets to someone. Paper tickets do not need to be in color, but please bring the entire paper. We can also scan the PDF directly from your mobile device – you do not have to print the PDF.
You can opt for your tickets to displayed on your mobile device. The ticket images can be scanned directly from your device. You can also print your tickets at home with the mobile display option, and also save the ticket images.
The tickets will be emailed to you as an PDF attachment. You can print the PDF, or display it on a mobile device to be scanned at the gate.
Your tickets can be texted to you. The text will include a link to your ticket information and barcode, which can be scanned directly from your mobile device.