Non-for-profit organizations can partner with the Indians for their next fundraiser by selling Indians reserved tickets via the web. For each $15 ticket sold, $5 returns to the charitable organization. Availability is limited and subject to an application. Selection begins in February and is ongoing throughout the season. For more information contact the Indians Community Relations department.
Any youth group, little league or organization that would like to offer Knot Hole Kids Club memberships to their children or participants may keep $4 of each $20 membership by selling them on consignment. For information contact Chad Bohm using the 'REQUEST INFO' button.
ARAMARK, the concessions provider at Victory Field, partners with not-for-profit organizations to offer the best service to fans. ARAMARK delivers an enjoyable environment for not-for-profits to raise funds by providing the opportunity for groups to volunteer as concession staff at Indians games and receive a net percentage of the concession sales from that game. For more information contact ARAMARK representative, Chris Scherrer using the 'REQUEST INFO' button.
(317) 693-0329 ext. 24.
Concessions Fundraising Checklist
- IRS determination letter showing 501C not-for-profit status
- Group agreement, which is the contract between your group and ARAMARK
- Insurance to cover you in the stands. ARAMARK can provide the information about how to secure the insurance
- Training to include not-for-profit orientation and tips, as ARAMARK serves alcoholic beverages at its stands
- All concession stand workers must be at least 18 years old