The Round Up Program
For the entire month of March, the 66ers Foundation have partnered with Baker's Drive-thru to help provide opportunities for youth in our community to play baseball and softball, who may not otherwise have the means to. The Round Up program let's you round up your Bakers order to the nearest dollar with the additional amount being donated to the 66ers Foundation. Your donation supports our Foundation and its efforts to support the youth in our community through organized youth sports. Thank you to Baker's Drive-Thru for their continued support! The Round Up program is available at all 39 Baker's Drive-Thru locations during the month of March. Find a Baker's Drive-Thru near you!
66ers Foundation Mission
66ers Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the experience of youth baseball and softball throughout the Inland Empire community by providing necessary resources and operational support.
66ers Foundation Goals
- Provide sponsorship, funds, and necessary playing equipment to children and their families, who do not have the financial means to otherwise play youth baseball or softball.
- Engage with the community partners, fans, and businesses to increase resources to benefit local baseball and softball leagues.
- Use team and foundation resources to assist local baseball and softball leagues with field renovations, equipment purchasing, and league exposure.
- Provide Baseball Little Leagues with the knowledge to better take care of their baseball facilities to help provide a safe environment for kids and coaches to learn.
- Lend a helping hand to organizations and non-profit entities with similar missions of enhancing the lives and experiences of youth throughout the Inland Empire community.