Dear BlueClaws fans,
The BlueClaws been the Jersey Shore's top stop for affordable, family entertainment here at the Jersey Shore - a responsibility we don't take lightly - and we thank you for your support since 2001.
In the fall of 2020, we wanted to embrace the Jersey Shore, the community that has supported us for the last two decades. As part of the switch, we are now the Jersey Shore BlueClaws!
“This is truly a banner day for the BlueClaws and the Jersey Shore,” said Art Matin, managing partner of Shore Town Baseball, the partnership that operates the BlueClaws. “Shore Town Baseball has added a mini golf course, boardwalk game area, and Biergarten to FirstEnergy Park over the last several seasons to help bring the ‘Shore feeling’ to the ballpark. The Jersey Shore BlueClaws is the natural next step. We couldn’t be more excited.”
Over the years, fans have seen some very special moments and some very special players. For example:
- Two Phillies legends, Ryan Howard (2002) and Cole Hamels (2003) both played here. We retired both of their numbers as well, with Howard's #29 being retired in 2010 and Hamels' #19 being retired in 2014.
- We have won three South Atlantic League Championships - 2006, 2009, and 2010 - and reached the SAL Championship Series in both 2016 and 2018!
- Through 2021, we have drawn over 7.8-million fans to FirstEnergy Park - and we look forward to reaching the 8-million fan plateau soon!
- Through the 2021season, 113 of our former players have gone From The Shore, to the Show. You can see the full list here.
For those that have discovered the BlueClaws for the first time, welcome. It is our goal to make your complete experience as enjoyable, entertaining, and family-friendly as possible. We're proud of our mini golf course, Boardwalk, two picnic areas, party decks, expanded Kids Zone, 360-degree concourse, and so much more.
The BlueClaws have the best fans in Minor League baseball, and we will continue to make the ballpark a fun and exciting place to visit. We are anxious to offer you the best entertainment and the most enjoyable experience you can possibly imagine. For more on BlueClaws ticket packages and group outings, click here.
We look forward to seeing you all summer long!
Let's Go BlueClaws!
Yours in fun,
Jersey Shore BlueClaws
- ShoreTown Ballpark
- Directions & Hours
- Stadium Rules
- Guest Code of Conduct
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ADA Accessibility
- About the BlueClaws
- Blue Wave Bar
- Concessions Guide
- Ballpark Beer Guide
- Gluten Free Items
- Manasquan Bank Mini Golf
- The Boardwalk
- Seating Chart
- Special Events
- Facility Rentals
- Connect with the BlueClaws
- Newsletter Sign-Up