The Fisher Cats are offering non-profit groups the opportunity to raise funds for their cause by selling tickets to any of our 70 home games.
- Non-profit organizations can purchase Fisher Cats tickets at a special rate and sell them at face value to receive $4 in profit from each ticket sold
- Organizations must pre-purchase 500 tickets to qualify
At the game attended by the group:
- One (1) group member is selected to throw a first pitch.
- Group receives videoboard recognition
- Group receives a pre-game PA message
- Group receives information table on the concourse
- Group receives radio interview during game broadcast
Your Group can qualify to host the 50/50 "Split the Pot" raffle at the game they attend:
50/50 Profit Sharing: 25% to YOUR non-profit, 25% to Fisher Cats Foundation; 50% to winner.
At the game at which the 50/50 is hosted, the group will receive:
- Group first pitch with recognition for 50/50 sales that game
- Videoboard recognition to encourage sales
- Kiosk on concourse (may display limited amount of marketing collateral)
To book your group fundraising night, or to learn more about our fundraising opportunities, please call our group sales department at (603) 606-4161. You can also fill out the form below to get all the information for your fundraising night!