Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark is a cashless venue.
In addition to accepting all major credit and debit cards, we also accept Dodger Dollars at all concession stands.
All bags brought into the ballpark to meet the following specifications:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do no exceed 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches
• One-gallon clear, plastic, re-sealable bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
• Small clutch bags, which cannot exceed 7 inches by 9 inches in size, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium in addition to one of the clear plastic bags
• Exceptions to this policy will be made for diaper bags and all medically necessary items after proper inspection
For full details, please click the button below.
You can access all of your tickets for the 2023 season on your mobile device!
Digital ticketing provides a safe, convenient, and secure way for fans to use and share game tickets. It also helps prevent lost, forgotten, and fraudulent tickets and provides a contactless entry solution for all fans coming through the gates at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark.
Access your digital tickets by clicking on the Account Manager button below. Have questions about how to access your mobile tickets and how to use the Account Manager? Click on the Learn More about Mobile Tickets button below.
The Oklahoma City Dodgers are pleased to offer our Season Ticket Members the ability to exchange their unused tickets for any remaining game during the 2023 season!
Season Ticket Members may exchange season tickets for equal or lesser value to any regular-season game during the 2023 season. As exchanges are always subject to availability, ticket exchanges should be processed in advance of the game date for which the tickets are being exchanged. Tickets may only be exchanged once.
Tickets can be exchanged online through your OKC Dodgers Account Manager. If you have any questions about this process or need assistance, please contact your OKC Dodgers Account Executive.
Please note the special policies below for select season ticket packages.
The Oklahoma City Dodgers are excited to host fans for the 2022 season beginning on April 5 for Opening Night!
For more information about the season, watch this special message from Michael Byrnes, OKC Dodgers President and General Manager.
|Thursday, October 12||Batting Practice|
As of April 16, 2021, the OKC Dodgers have received the exciting news that, with approval from Oklahoma City-County Health Department, Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark will be able to expand the seating capacity beyond what we originally anticipated for the start of our home schedule, beginning on May 13!
We will be updating our seating map to reflect the ballpark's expanded seating capacity and you should have received an email on April 16 with more details about these changes. If you have any immediate questions regarding your Season Ticket Package, please contact your account representative directly.
The Dodgers have implemented a variety of health and safety measures including, but not limited to:
• Guests are strongly encouraged to wear a face covering, over thier nose and mouth, to protect themselves and others at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
• Fans will be required to socially distance from other guests not in their party. This includes concession lines, restrooms and all common areas of the ballpark.
• The seating bowl has been reconfigured to maintain social distancing. All parties will be seated in groups of a maximum of six guests, and all parties will be socially distanced based on guidelines from the Oklahoma City-County Health Department.
All policies have been updated as of May 13, 2021. For a complete list of ballpark policies, please click the button below.