The Quad Cities River Bandits are entirely committed to creating a safe environment to enjoy exciting, family-friendly entertainment at an affordable price.
The River Bandits are leaning on guidance from the national, state and local agencies to ensure the safest possible environment. We strive to go above and beyond any minimum measures required of us to operate our facility. Modern Woodmen Park plays a huge role in the Quad Cities community and we are excited to be part of the move toward normalcy.
The River Bandits have implemented a variety of health and safety measures to ensure that Modern Woodmen Park is a safe venue for events. This includes but is not limited to:
• If guests are not feeling well, they are asked to not attend a game or event at Modern Woodmen Park.
• Fans will be required to stand six feet from other guests not in their party. This includes concession lines, restrooms and all common areas of the ballpark.
• Condiments and similar items available at the concession stands will be distributed in pre-packaged servings.
• Signage encouraging social distancing and other health practices will be posted throughout Modern Woodmen Park. The River Bandits will also remind fans to follow posted policies and procedures via public address announcement and via video board messaging.
• During games, we have implemented an increased cleaning schedule for the following areas: all flat surfaces, including but not limited to concession counters, door handles, and restroom sinks and counters.
• Increased hand sanitizing stations at the ballpark.
• Depending on regular duties, many staff members will be required to wear protective gloves in accordance with the most recent guidelines from health authorities.
• Any staff member that is not feeling well will not be allowed into the ballpark.
• We will continue to update these policies regularly as our local and state guidelines change.