All media credentials for the current Springfield Cardinals season will be administered on a game-by-game basis, per MLB/MiLB.
To submit a credential request, please email your requests to Public Relations & Digital Media Specialist Kimberly Bates at [email protected]. Credential requests must be submitted at least three hours before first pitch. Credential requests submitted the day of a game may not be processed, and the Cardinals recommend submitting requests at least 24 hours before the game you wish to cover.
- Media credentials will only be provided to members of local, national, and international accredited media outlets and must be approved by both the St. Louis Cardinals and the Springfield Cardinals.
- All media personnel must sign the 2023 Terms & Conditions of Credentials for Professional Development League Events, per MLB/MiLB, provided by the Springfield Cardinals, prior to the first game they cover of the 2023 season. The document only needs to be signed once per season.
- Credentials are intended for media members that are actively covering that night’s specific game. Requests for these must be submitted at least three hours before that day’s listed game time.
- If your credential request is approved, your credential will be left with the gate attendant at the Media Gate on the west side of the stadium off of N. Sherman Pkwy (across from Old Creamery Arts Center). Parking is only allowed to Media Personnel with valid credentials provided by the Springfield Cardinals.
- Springfield Cardinals Media Credentials are only good for the requested game.
- Media personnel must request interviews with team personnel at least 24 hours prior to the first pitch. Interviews are subject to approval by the St. Louis Cardinals. Please submit all interview requests to Public Relations & Digital Media Specialist Kimberly Bates at [email protected]
- No media member may access the home clubhouse, visitor clubhouse or any other player personnel areas. Any direct in-person interaction with players and coaches from either team is prohibited without consent from the Springfield Cardinals.
- Photographers may not shoot from aisles. Photo well access is permitted only to media personnel with valid credentials by the Springfield Cardinals.